17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

can you do my taxes for me uwu

1 Like

yeah. They have 1 credit filler classes with a bunch of stuff

I might just do the class that is 1 hour of running on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, because I do that anyways. Might as well get college credit

1 Like

insanity

probably gonna take nothing but theology courses spring and find a place with a good theology program to transfer to

1 Like

looking ahead at my schedule and really feeling the Stupidly Hard Accounting Class, Spanish (which I can take pass/fail), an easy honors class, and then Running

2 Likes

peak tgirl college courses love to see it

1 Like

praying they offer History of Space Exploration in the spring so I can understand what my boyfriend is talking about

1 Like

you should take a theology course you should take a theology course oohhh you will hate the council of nicea you will hate the council of nices

I’ve taken enough theology courses in my life to kill a californian

1 Like

then what’s your opinion on the council of nicea

2 Likes

I dont fw the council of Nicea. gave us the nicene crede and i hated having to memorize that shit

1 Like

you hate the council of nicea because it made you memorize

i hate the council of nicea because it firmly shattered the barrier between church and state and led orthodox christianity down a route which is objectively not good

3 Likes

WE ARE NOT THE SAME

spoilers for magnus archives season 5

oh cool they finally have yaoi

1 Like
spoilers for magnus archives season 5

“martin, i’m not going to kill a man just because youre jealous!”

“WHY NOT!”

1 Like

I’m not racist, but is something I heard from my bosses boss with no context

1 Like

Oh what bad route were they lead to?

I love Aretes emojis in the game queue

you could write an entire thesis on this p sure lemme see if i can find one that’s understandable by us both

1 Like

going insane swear i had a paper on this somewhere kmsing

1 Like

ive managed to please the gods so I’ve got my shitty old charger to turbocharge as long as i stay very, very still

1 Like