17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

See above

1 Like

well sometimes you win, sometimes you have to defend the most consensus suspicious slot in the game. what’re you gonna do

2 Likes

How does this affect the stock market

That doesn’t change the fact that it was a knee jerk reaction. It’s why I excelled on FOL and then struggled on MU in 2019. it’s the knee jerk reactions that I picked up on and didn’t think much on and pushed them because of them. It’s why fol is much easier once you play a lot of games on there in a time range. Probablt rusty now that the play style has changed that I can’t do that magic anymore, but MU the process is just slightly more complicated

2 Likes

I need to incorporate this into my quant strategy.

3 Likes

you said it yourself in that thread but “wait around and see whether you’re right” is in general a less effective strategy in clocktower, where you never really get any confirmation as to whether you’re right

2 Likes

Im right

1 Like

Okay cool for the short version, they either work with you for being correct or stand against you for being wrong.

2 Likes

And as wolf, you can get away with that.

1 Like

And I didn’t wait around and saw, I told Hazard

1 Like

I turned around and started to push Aleph

1 Like

fucker you were literally pushing silviu/ishmael frame 1

3 Likes

Not the final day

1 Like

Oh well I was actually huh

1 Like

I died and had a moment of relapse

1 Like

Benguined never forgets his enemies.

1 Like

i vividly remember on day 1 you pointed out that silviu had high demon equity and i died inside a little

1 Like

Yeah and I remember thinking I wish I did something more with that

1 Like

Yeah it works because either someone is just voting that person for no reason or has agenda.

1 Like

“yeah haha man i didn’t get those vibes from my whisper with silviu but you do you i guess”

turns to rolecard
“oh god i have to become the demon don’t i”

4 Likes