17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I actually pushed slept before this but shh

1 Like

And when making decisions I usually keep those reactions in my head. I told benguined I remembered that reaction when voting alepy near the end and that it factored in my decision. It did. I remembered it. Knee jerk reactions are always important. You can go on and on about how the answer to the question of whoā€™s evil are in the posts of players but none of that matters is the answer isnā€™t in a format you can easily decipher, people who cannot naturally depicher those answers should be trying to play in a way where they can translate the answers

3 Likes

Iā€™ll never be good enough, or play enough, to figure out whether someone like, eliza is a wolf day one, but I can play in a way where I can translate the answer later on in the game. Thatā€™s a goal, right? Otherwise you end up like arctic killing eliza in a champ game d1

3 Likes

Explode

3 Likes

Eliza is one of those people I canā€™t read, by the way, I donā€™t play enough with them but I can still push them to see how other players respond, or see if they crackā€¦or get other people to push them. One of the numerous ways will translate the answer evenetually

3 Likes

You knew how to read me perfect for a while

4 Likes

Soooo scary far too scary by far

3 Likes

And if I improve my pulse on you I would do it again

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why I have to just do random bullshit forever. No pulse only impulse

3 Likes

(This would not actually help, acting on instinct usually makes you easier to read and being more measured makes it harder IME)

4 Likes

Can only hide you so far

4 Likes

Meowwwwww

1 Like
Summary

This was me the final day. Look at my posts. I donā€™t care at all whatsoever about my arguments, if you read them you will know this. The argument is me explanining why he makes the most sense as a wolf, but I would throw it all away if he could make a post that could shine a light on his previous posts. He isnā€™t capable of doing that because he was a wolf. I voted him because he couldnā€™t do that.

Summary

This was me day one. I posted like this and still made it to f3.

Same day when I started to post about what Iā€™ve been noticing by trying to goad people into doing stuff. Yes Xan and Mac were wolf

Summary

3 Likes

ā€œ That type of questioning isnā€™t probably going to lead to what I want to see, though. Maybe this type of questioning? You claimed you were being told about what was happening in the thread by the hood? Can you explain more about that time? What were you thinking when hearing what was going on? I dunno, iā€™m just saying words to make it feel as though Iā€™m giving you a fair shot, but lā€™m not exactly sure what Iā€™m expecting. I laid out my cards for stett in sf1 and voted correctly when they laid outā€ by far the most important thing in f3 Iā€™ve said is this

3 Likes

And itā€™s really hard to actually act if you are a wolf faced with this. What are you supposed to do against a villager who lays everything in the table and is blantantly clear?

3 Likes

On that note, how would you recommend playing as a wolf against this?

1 Like

donā€™t bring the villagers who can clear themselves into a f3

2 Likes

Clouds game plan was and I quote to afk and hope we voted each other

1 Like
Which number do you guys find the most aesthetically pleasing?

0 voters

The devil

1 Like