17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I posted a romeo and juliet quote at the start of a game and may interpreted it as a code to him that I was scum. We then started dating half the way through the game which made it even more confusing. I just felt like quoting romeo and juliet

3 Likes

tragic

3 Likes

She isn’t called the heroine for no reason

my discord nickname in scum games was “modern day juliet” for a while after this. It was a very funny. Anyways I thought may died so I drank a vial of poison and then he didnt die but he saw me dead so he drank some too and we both died. we call this “extreme divorce”

3 Likes

fake poison or :skull:

1 Like

Also I went to verona once, the place is ruined

Both may and I are dead so unless we got placebo’d really badly it was probably real. You’re talking to a ghost rn

1 Like

I forgot, when did I die that game?

2 Likes

oh yeah i was “it’s so over posting” in my card when i saw litten wanted to kill my slot and i had a hole 5 posts in my previous slot owner’s ISO to defend

I don’t remember

1 Like

Sometime during the night

1 Like

litter how annoyed were you by randomly dying in lizards btw

1 Like

it freed him from the madness shackles. the chains came off

1 Like

it did give us a nonzero chance of victory, up from the zero we had before. but the chains came off

that is true

the fact there was a feasible shot at winning that game was an indictment on how bad town was

i think half the reason the game was as close as it was is because litten spent all but 24 hours of it basically unable to push people

1 Like

I probably felt something

1 Like

call this bitch litter the way i throw it out of my car while on the highway

1 Like