17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

good

you don’t know how happy i was pointing out the very small technically false statement so my ability would proc

1 Like

was giggling and kicking my feet in the air

1 Like

if I didn’t die evils would have auto lost from benguined crossing out hionic as the demon

Oh I was very allowed to push people first half of the day since hosts only cared about the later

It would just be harder

i think my f3 strat was to mech say aleph wasn’t evil and start huhposting. either that or sit back and hope chomps uses their nom on me

neither was very practical but i had mechanically backed myself into a corner

no the strat was to jonestown you and hope the ability popped but since it was a might ability hosts probably wouldn’t let it pop

then again if town lets the evils get into a 2v1 does the town deserve to win?

hosts never would’ve popped your ability in f3

1 Like

yes thats the trade off of losing an evil before f3

this is why i hate botc smh smh

i also didn’t know what your ability was. i assumed litten dying was from you but as far as i was concerned it was a deus ex machina

anyways time to return to studying for my theology midterm

i love this class but god it makes me want to
kms sometimes

trust me i argued that if good let a tie happen on a day they could reasonably assume to be the last they should lose and hosts were like “hmm i’d have to think about it” the compulsive desire for f3

good couldn’t win a tie anwyay

no dead votes

yeah and i provided justification to speed up the process. an evil player volunteering to die in the night. how brave, how noble

Have we considered the demon killing themselves in f3 tbough???

the demon could’ve chosen to nightkill me! you just never know!

could the night kill have been stopped in that scenario?