17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

it’s tragic hitler called his dumb shit aryan so now I have to clarify when talking i’m not talking about it with a y but an i

When were they first nominated in the game

it doesn’t matter when they’re first nominated it matters that there’s not a single timeline where they make it through the final day as things currently stand

2 Likes

I avoid these issues by not having my teammates die

EVERYONE WANTED TO KILL THE OTHER MINION

1 Like

I HAD TO PRACTICALLY FUCKING OPENWOLF TO KEEP HIM ALIVE FOR ONE (1) DAY

1 Like

This is why we swept assassinations classroom

4 Likes

yeah no just by reading Icet’s ISO i was like “ok this dude needs to die in no world can anybody defend this ISO without looking like a wolf”

1 Like

idk I managed just fine

All I remember of Assassination Classroom is suspecting Litten, doing nothing about it until I was on the chopping block, getting mocked by Litten to the tune of 5 likes, and rage-quitting in a fury.

3 Likes

I am a very rude kitten

1 Like

test about your potential

1 Like

yk I’ve always thought I’ve not spent much money I generally dont but i’m just now realising in the past i did that in a way which kept myself just not going into savings. My game was not strong enough. My wealth shall now accelerate

1 Like

“shall now” it has been accelerating for a minute

I definitely hold myself back but I’m not sure the test can encapsulate it. I feel like I have a decent bit of self-destructive tendances I get from my dad.

1 Like

marissa have you played oneshot. Wanna play oneshot

I have yeah

what the fuck