17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Dear Professor, Lastname,

1 Like

one day we have to make cursed mafia stats

2 Likes

I had the weirdest interaction on discord, I swear its always the worst idea to accept friend requests from people you havent heard from in a while

Hurricane Milton has turned into a bit of a monster. Stay safe Florida friends

2 Likes

I thought it was supposed to be category 3?

little bro thinks a cat 3 isn’t capable of being a monster

it’s a category five right now

Some models have the storm dying down to a high cat 3 as it reaches landfall. Just depends

As it stands, you probably should evacuate if you live anywhere near tampa bay, especially on the coastline. Even if it died down to a cat 3 as it lands, a storm like this can wipe away homes on the coast

1 Like

It’s currently the 8th strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic, and it’s still getting stronger.

1 Like

that’s going to probably leave a mark

1 Like

Yea

@notblackorwhite btw regarding the vocal training, I talked to my only real life friend kenz over the phone. she said I sounded like a fox being ran over, but overall its going well. Recently I had stupid thoughts about being trans, and being around bigots had me really dealing with some strong self doubt. but with my voice coming along and the good diet, ive felt good this past week

1 Like

this is wonderful advice, hurricane or no

8 Likes

its got to be better than where I live

Hell yeah

1 Like

as someone who deals with hurricanes i can tell they’re def getting worse and more frequent

used to be we may or may not see one big one a season and a smattering of like a couple TS of cat 1s

when i say deals i mean who lives on gulf of mexico

I’d be careful to make definitive claims, even if anything we say here is meaningless. I’m no meteorologist, but this current year was special due to historic levels of heat in the gulf. Which could be solely due to climate change, but idk

1 Like

i know what my eyes see that’s all imma say