17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

https://www.reddit.com/r/BadMtgCombos/comments/1feps3y/deal_infinite_damage_for_4gru_as_long_as_the_twin/

?

2 Likes

lmao.

1 Like

Nerdie :blush:

1 Like

Deal infinite damage for 4GRU, as long as the twin primes conjecture is true.

2 Likes

r/badmtgcombos

2 Likes

deadlock is very fun ive already poured 50 hours into it. its a game i really wanna get good at

4 Likes

and the designs and personality of the characters in deadlock are very fun. im really excited for the game to actually be out

1 Like

Does it involve the twin primes conjecture

1 Like

I dont care about anything else right now im only thinking about hte twin primes conjecture

2 Likes

It has numbers so i guess yeah

1 Like

WOOO NUMBERS!!! Twin primes conjecture

2 Likes

i’m imagining the scenario (that i’m shamelessly stealing from a reddit commenter) where a magic the gathering judge has to prove or disprove the twin primes conjecture to figure out whether to rule the game a draw

4 Likes

honestly we should make all mathematical conjectures into mtg scenarios judges could solve it

3 Likes

real

I can’t wait to lose points on this lab report because I only ran one plate of the unknown when my professor expressly told me to only run one plate of the unknown because I spent so long repeatedly running test plates because the samples were contaminated/not concentrated enough (NOT MY FAULT)

1 Like

Because I definitely will

1 Like

4gru?
images - 2024-09-18T003737.960b
???

I dont know anything about magic I only know twin primes conjecture

2 Likes

I emailed my advisor asking to meet and gave the times I wasa vailable and he was like “i’m busy this week i can’t meet until next week” and so I was like ok I will meet next week would xyz time work and he just said no and didn’t propose a time back. Inefficient

2 Likes

i’m reading the top posts of the subreddit and i’m learning so much

2 Likes