17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

somebody explain please im so lost :sob: :sob:

im pretty sure i can name every single country in the united states of america

4 Likes

The compounds are:
  • geometric or cis/trans isomers
  • not isomeric
  • constitutional isomer
  • the same compound

0 voters

i don’t think this is the most efficient way of getting the right answer

:)

i did pretty good

the one I was most proud of knowing was “Hightail” and “Abscond” being synonyms

A lot were pretty easy to educatedly guess

4 Likes

they also made it a bit too easy by having possible answers be different parts of speech. It’s not hard to tell what part of speech something is, so even if I see a word that I don’t know, I could PoE 2-3 of the synonyms because they’re other parts of speech

2 Likes

Homestuck

what

i dont like that comment you made. it gives me the same worry and unease as being asked if something I posted is a “JoJo Reference”. please take it back

3 Likes

:)

1 Like

I don’t know what could possibly be ominous about a comment that just says Homestuck

as you can imagine my lack of memory or lack of experience or both had struck again and i received a score that i’m too embarrased to show or speak about

Yeah I could PoE a bunch. I made notes for like 7 words that I looked up later because I wasn’t exactly sure what they meant.

3 Likes

Hug for everyone

5 Likes

i assume some of you lot have listened to “money game part 2” by ren

…he chose to perform that specific song when on stage infront of a bunch of rich and powerful people

@Hazardwaste she finally got recognition

they somehow managed to break her skill 3 so now if she’s below half hp then she can reuse it infinitely and for some fucking reason she will cycle through the entire skill so you can get like 12 hits in

actually nvm she’s just so tanky that 15 hp is inconsequential so she can spam it anyways

people are already cooking up something vile with wild hunt to lock her hp at 1 so the attack literally never ends