17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

the two gayest people… why am i not surprised

6 Likes

congrats tho ig i dont know since when that was a thing

2 Likes

i wear oversized sweatshirts and baggy jeans

i wish i had a horse

do you want to listen to some Engelbert Humperdinck

3 Likes

im listening to a song right now. he’s cool, he was probably famous and very successful for his time

why did his parents hate their baby so much though, enough to name him humperdick :sob:

2 Likes

iirc that’s a stage name

and even if it wasn’t your parents don’t choose your surname

3 Likes

they can choose your family name at least here. it’s not that uncommon. in here people either share the family name of their parents, or they get a new family name thats based off the first name of your grandfather. parents choose which route to go for

1 Like

When I was a little kid my sister and I loved “horsey shirts” (Ralph Lauren logo is a horse) and we always wanted a “horsey shirt” and we’d cheer when my dad wore one. I think I had One Singular Horsey Shirt

1 Like

even if that were true you’re claiming that there is only one surname that people can choose from when marrying?

1 Like

you were a horse girl

there has indeed historically been a default one that takes precedence automatically in most scenarios

2 Likes

Its mostly cropped but that anime girl has fascinating boob physics

2 Likes

thats not even remotely true
that’s just in the english speaking world

2 Likes

Society is so cruel to not make exceptions even for Humperdinck emergencies

2 Likes

puchimas! makochi

this crackhead…

as tutuu just said

i’ve done a lot of research and tracking of various surnames of different nationalities over the past two weeks

not only can i tell you it is boring but that statement isn’t true in what you claim to be a supermajority

3 Likes

it’s a stage name but it’s kind of iconic

1 Like

we are LITERALLY talking about england???

1 Like
etc spoilers for magnus archives season 2-3 bridge

elias is now putting on a half-baked feminine accent to mock one of the police officers trying to arrest jonathan sims for the murder elias committed

1 Like

you didnt specify england

1 Like

when somebody says “most scenarios of people choosing surnames” i do tend to think you mean most scenarios and not england

1 Like