17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i say this without a hint of irony if you become a skibidi toilet fan i will ban you

7 Likes

you didnt know when you and tutuu started dating either. seems to be quite a common occurance for you

4 Likes

we jus listened to Portishead Third

1 Like

Katze is the only one allowed to like skibi toilet no one else can outshine her

1 Like

finally. the ascension

1 Like

BLASEBALL REFERENCE

2 Likes

I’m doing a new studying activity where I have a Studying Accessory and while wearing it I am not allowed to do any blunder activities and I have to take it off to do blunder activities. So I went out of my way to post this (posting this is a blunder activity)

3 Likes

thats not very skibidi of you

3 Likes

For context Blaseball had a mechanic called “vibes” which fluctuated in a sine wave with min/max/period based on your stats, and they impacted your performance somewhat but in such a small manner that it was usually negligible. “Vibes aren’t real” was a meme for a while. “The contribution from vibration is small so we can neglect it in most normal situations” = exactly what was true of Blaseball

1 Like

Anyway blunder activities are going back to being banned bye chat

2 Likes

@chloe @jess congrats!

5 Likes

bit late to the party

didn’t beat ash :frowning:

3 Likes

nerd

2 Likes

I won’t deny it

though my nerdship is more on the science/tech field, not in writing/english stuff

4 Likes

being a native english speaker helps a lot too

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

actually wait

I read a lot and I like writing for RP and stuff

but I hate essays

so I’m like an english nerd but only for fiction? idk

3 Likes

i have a slight grudge against myself for not doing well on that test even though i understand my score makes perfect logical sense

3 Likes

Arcane S2 confirmed to start dropping November 9th (they’re dropping a third of the season each week, like they did for the first season).

2 Likes