17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARETE!!!

3 Likes

Still warm

1 Like

happy birthday arete

1 Like

Not for a few more hours :yawning_face:

1 Like

you astound me on occassion

> extremely important exam. 20% of grade.
> 4 question online Pearson exam
> question 4 uses a dataset exactly the same as question 3 (same scenario) but with some other numbers slightly changed. I don’t notice this because it’s super slight. I did all the math based on the wrong dataset and obviously got it wrong, with no way to “show my work” because its a fucking pearson exam

3 Likes

I’m gonna fucking kick something. I am trying to email the professor and explain what happened and try to at least get partial credit because, clearly, i know how to do the math and did it all right. just with the wrong data set.

It just ruins me to get a 75 on an exam i studied extremely hard for because they changed the numbers and I didnt realize. Ultimately my fault for not triple checking but goddamn

3 Likes

Im playing up the full sob story “I’m a 4.0 student and have never done this badly on an exam before” angle because it’s true and also I did know all of the material.

3 Likes

pearson sucking ass? what else is new

3 Likes

This is how i imagined you looking like when you threatened me:

skibidi-toilet-skibidi

1 Like

That urinal at that art gallery is considered art but skibidi toilet isnt? If that isnt hypocrisy i dont know what is

real genuine question:
the fuck even is skibidi toilet

2 Likes

where have you been for the past like 2 years
(both a response to the skibidi toilet question and also just a question in general)

2 Likes

long or short?

1 Like

Happy birthday sweet Arete!!! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Whatever you feel like

1 Like

medium maybe

1 Like

short of it is
-rehab (both the drug kind and the physical kind)
-making money
-getting shot
long is a story for when i’m boozed up

3 Likes

I am given to understand that it is a show aimed at young children about robots with cameras for heads fighting evil toilets with human heads

6 Likes

thank you arete for the elucidation

3 Likes