18181st poster gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4)) (Part 5)

Anyway, MySQL/MariaDB recovery is nightmarish especially when using the InnoDB engine. The way InnoDB stores things, corruption cannot be repaired on a per table or even database basis. It’s every single table that uses InnoDB that is inaccessible when there’s corruption. You can try to start it in automatic recovery mode with varying levels of “please start it” but anything past 3 is potentially destructive. I’ve had clients posting in all caps and using profanities because the sites are down/not working on their server because of InnoDB corruption, and we used to fix it for free so they felt entitled to be assholes about it and yell at us to do it faster.

So, nah, if you don’t have backups that you can recover from: suffer

1 Like

you havent had the choice in having a cookie. youre a cookie incel. shame

That made me laugh alot, thank you very much

I’m calling HR about you (but not youbie)

i think about the world’s first ethical incel meme a lot. i don’t think i can post it on a pg13 site but bro reclaimed the word incel without even knowing it, because that’s what incels are supposed to be. all it means is involuntarily celibate, and some of the worst people on the internet decided to take it and make it so much worse

controlling the media and lying on it. just like the upper class cookie monopolists. youve become the enemy of us all

Do you think I could do a pull-up if I tried really hard and put my mind to it

Incel as a term came from a support group started by a woman who made it with the intention of those in it doing things to eventually not be celibate (like her), but was taken over by angry, blackpilled men.

Firstly develop your muscles first, so you don’t hurt yourself

may i love you. No

i can’t do a pullup and i don’t have may syndrome i think it’s over

The difficulty depends on your body weight!

are you calling me fat, may…

My hip popped back into place yesterday after like a week or two of being annoying so I feel very powerful

i also cant do a pullup

i can do a pullup and i’m 120lbs and on e

have y’all tried getting good

1 Like

See, May? I always tell you to exercise!!!

Now you can’t do pull-ups because you didn’t!

if the thread locked on post 30007, you are the very villain you have painted me as. It’s okay. I own my villain status

Wowww unbelievable May bullying?

1 Like

Pull ups are one of those exercises where you’re either a freak at them or terrible. I feel like everyone a story about some scrawny loner kid just doing a hundred of them in PE randomly on the presidential fitness test.

1 Like