Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

may, town buffoon

“you have the following post restriction: you must use any of the words “me”, “myself” or “i” in every one of your posts”

you permanently have 10 extra hidden votes on you placed at all times

3 Likes

The cool gimmick which would never have been a town ability

2 Likes

Not in the least because the mafia didn’t have individual rolecards

2 Likes

And even if they did, it’d be an exceptionally shitty way to catch a wolf, it’d feel much worse than even a standard alignment cop

2 Likes

And I was being murdered anyway, I had to claim something that would make people not want to stab me

1 Like

you know may i misinterpreted your ability after you died and put in one “haha fuck you potential mafia backup” message after all my submissions, not realizing a potential mafia backup would be able to see the still clearly on screen submission

4 Likes

OPEN POLL: if somebody in the PoE claimed that they could see snapshots of the latest messages in another player’s rolecard, would you

• want to kill them less
  • feel neutral
  • want to kill them more

0 voters

3 Likes

ash you literally designed circlemafia you’re the last person who gets to make that vote

4 Likes

tutuu, town punching bag

“Hi guys. I feel a bit anxious writing this role PM, even though I should be happy. I’ve been procrastinating but its time I should just do it.”

5 Likes

slander me

1 Like

what the hell is circlemafia

1 Like

There’s a difference between “can see into people’s rolechannels because game mechanic” and “peeked into people’s rolechannels because GM error”.

2 Likes

molly, mafia masochist

“you passively redirect every single harmful action from your teammates onto yourself”

2 Likes

oh no they were both game mechanics

1 Like

haha these role ideas are so silly. you should make do more of them

4 Likes

I should post the Circle Mafia setup.

1 Like

eliza, mafia gold fish

“you are so forgetful that you forgot who your teammates were. you are a lost wolf”

1 Like

warning: bad

2 Likes

I have improved as a GM since then. Significantly.

2 Likes

the scariest thing i’ve ever seen is zone wanting to remake it

2 Likes