Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

i once had a role that was bus driver but you had to play rock paper scissors against the host and if you lost you got busdriven with your first target instead (and if you lost three times you got vanillized) and the one time i picked rock everything went catastrophically wrong and i never picked it again

yeah, whichever of us was talked about less in whispers died

1 Like

someone else got this role in a different game, picked rock 4 times in a row, and went 0-4 (one of them was rendered moot). never pick rock

remember… shudders danganronpa FM. dangan. ronpa. FM

1 Like

and I got a bonus if I made my challenge sufficiently Extra and lightly (very lightly, just threadlocks) abused my new forum mod powers to do so

1 Like

Cannot stress this enough

that game also had me using my best ability to townconfirm italy only for him instantly to get anticlaimed.

I was student council president though. the game was not won or lost by anyone but i atleast got to be stuco pres

That game sounds ancient.

it was. an alice solohosted 40something player mash with a billion different mechanics that got canned n2 because, well, alice

I should make a closed role madness game. Agree with me

Alice hosting it came as no surprise tbh.

well yes, you were treating him as mechconfirmed, of course we anticlaimed him,

1 Like

choosing to pretend that before the edit you were considering making an open rolemadness game

1 Like

i mean i don’t blame you he was ~pretty mechconfirmed and also had KP according to him. also he was not… subtle. at all.

Well see I have my semi-open giant Google Doc which is jsut every single Splatoon weapon is a role

speaking of… … … alice games

looming threat
bottom text

1 Like

tomorrow I should go renew my library card

3 Likes

Arete [Mod] The Nerd
tomorrow I should go renew my library card

2 Likes

i can’t even make jokes about arete being a nerd because our entire mafia space revolves around being nerdy

2 Likes

i had to do a physics problem to get unmuted recently it was horrific