20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

oh my god maybe I’m literally just marjorie taylor greene??

rest

5 Likes

Untitled

4 Likes

only through wearing the mask of humor we can take off our real mask that we wear daily…

3 Likes

I am apparently

Special cases / notes
  • Likely to consume more entertainment or case-based (as opposed to societal or political) news reporting than the general population.

If by “case-based” they mean Financial Times case studies then sure

• More likely than the general population to be a member of a political party.

I am a member of a political party

• More likely than the general population to concentrate your political commitments on causes and issues that are likely to yield concrete personal payoffs in your life (as opposed to abstract ideological ones).

Uhhh it’s kind of 50/50?

• Likely to live to a greater age than the average life expectancy in your country.

LOL

• Likely to have higher lifetime earnings than the average of your country.

Hopefully

• More likely than the general population in your country to take a negative view of immigration to your country.

If it were another country, possibly, but being more likely to take a negative view of immigration compared to the rest of Britain is very difficult

• Less likely than the general population to be satisfied with your preferred political candidate’s performance while in office.

Very potentially

Completely incorrect
  • Likely to have less of an interest in politics than the general population.
  • Likely to get more of your political information from radio and TV, as opposed to from the internet.
  • Likely to watch a greater ratio of local (as opposed to national) news than the general population.
  • Less likely than the general population to watch and enjoy late-night satire that ridicules politics and politicians.
  • Likely to waste less time procrastinating with internet games, social media etc. than the general population.
  • Less likely than the general population to work as a volunteer for a national political party.
Completely correct
  • Likely to be more interested in “after action” commentaries and reports from political debates, as opposed to watching the debates directly.
  • More likely to keep informed on politics because you feel it is a type of social duty, pertaining to politeness and civility, than because you think of it as fun or exciting.
  • More likely than the general population to donate money to your preferred political candidate or party.

it says im emotionally unstable

4 Likes

this test is so long… might not bother :relieved:

3 Likes

35 questions

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

Just saw The Wild Robot.
Excellent film.

3 Likes

@notblackorwhite how do i obtain bitches? How did you get 3?

what was it about?

In a future Earth, an assistant robot crash lands on an uninhabited island and learns to become one with the animals there.

1 Like

Simple premise that’s told extremely well.

hmmm, thinking about making a mafia setup with hp as a mechanic

2 Likes

Zelda Mafia II.

1 Like

yeah that sounds great lets make it like 10 hp

but then it’d only make sense if everybody got to attack, right? so give everyone an attack

but then the mafia would be significantly outnumbered in terms of tools so lets just make everyone have a final 3 wincon-

1 Like

Atlas accidentally stepping into the nightmare of “trying to create a Danganronpa Mafia game”.
Believe me, it’s only agony that lies that way.

would you prefer me to reinvent botc?

1 Like