20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I wish I could get into Limbus Company because I want more Ruina badly but I can’t get past the earlygame easy wretched slog

didnt you have to do that for ruina too

1 Like

get italy to cheer you on

1 Like

Part of it’s just that I don’t want to/shouldn’t spend large amounts of time sitting in VC anymore also unfortuantely

Not that I’m actually being responsible instead but.

couldnt you just do an hour at a time?

Hour is a lot… at lesat to spend on one thing… when I’m doing homework I’m always also doing something entertaining but it feels less bad because I’m multitasking

that sounds largely illogical due to your other statements of not putting good time to other stuff anyway

I’m so illogical

Specifically, by streaming the thing and in my mind ocmmititng to doing it for an hour I feel like I’m definitely not going to get anything done that hour, as opposed to other hours in which I could hypothetically get something done (but won’t)

as im sure you’ve realized-

you might as well spend your time doing nothing on something that could be fun rather than whats easier

We need to g you tfo from Bulgaria

@mollylikesorigami Is this your rival

I think you’ve kinda got the causality a bit backwards here. I mean it’s intertwined. But if I were particularly conformist I wouldn’t ever have admitted I was gay. I would’ve thought about it as a teenager and gone “oh god that means I’ll never have kids” and shoved away the thought, probably. There’s a whole filter over anything that requires self-insight or self-discovery. You’ve got to be sufficiently introspective to notice it and sufficiently open to the idea to admit to it

4 Likes

I would’ve just gone “wow I’m deeply unhappy in these relationships idk why” and suffered

3 Likes

so few people are really willing to stop and think then get something out of it

1 Like
follow on from poppy playtime discussion regarding bans, do not open if you don't want to continue the discussion marshal

its not about letting the trolls win, it’s about letting the racists win (and they did partially)

because it never did have negative racial connotations in mafia, at least I had never seen it be used that way, and I never actually knew about the association of that word to the persecution of black people until the entire thing kicked off iirc, that’s how disassociated it was

FoL did implement a partial ban where we forced host & mod communication to not include it, regardless:

because it began to introduce racial connotations to it barbra streisand effect

but the damage has been done and subsequently moving away from it because we tried to ban it and introduced racial connotations is probably best

1 Like

i never knew the poppy playtime lore was that deep

i get to make terrible jokes im not breathing well and the oxygen constriction is halting my brain processes

5 Likes

also im re-evaluating harlequin from lady gaga

The Joker is actually a good song

1 Like