20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyGaga/comments/1frgwix/unfortunately_no_tracks_from_ladygagas_new_album/

okay yeah the album flopped commercially it’s on par with katy’s latest release which was a complete flop

somewhat understandable since the album wasn’t marketed at all and is a non-pop album

you broke the space time continuum

3 Likes

my entire stance on the lynch debate was that it’s incredibly stupid and it only had a racial undertone if you were talking about it in context to the jim crow era south

granted any potential racial undertones is a land mine so if the word we use is lynch is that it’s fine but maybe another word might be better

3 Likes

i’m a few glasses of whiskey deep so

my thoughts may not be properly communicated

you would’ve been great in the 1800s

i shoulda been in the gentleman’s clubbbsssss

2 Likes

i woulda run the crimean war better

there woulda been no charge of the light brigade in my watch

@anglosinthisthread

how do you feel about lionizing people too stupid to question clearly incorrect orders

1 Like

just saw orangeandblack5 on a reddit thread

6 Likes

i was mad when they banned lynch intitally because it seemed like pandering towards a problem that does not exist
cause when people were pushing that initially most of the people didnt know what the negative connotations even were, unless you are american doing stuff on history exactly you wouldnt know and assume is just a short word for execution

now i dont care and most people dont care also even if you do say it cause 99.9% of the time its not used racially

3 Likes

famous superstar

2 Likes

he has 30k comment “karma” so clearly so

1 Like

ROG!!!

lilith your opinion on the charge of the light brigade

on what

1 Like

real

is this civ 6

he may have that but does he have 476 post karma?