20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

although i am a bit dissapointed that it’s not the limbus companny blaseball team,

3 Likes

You see, we invented women as a way to convince people to be idiots.

6 Likes

…I am the type of setup designer that wants to find and break new boundaries. Where does informative end and where does communicative or investigative start? How do players handle many inputs of falsehoods? Will they be able to utilize the powers that gives them the small piece of truth hidden within a tangled mass of falsehoods?

Focusing on complexity and precision over utility and interpretability… might not be fun for the average player. What is the use of an ability you can’t use because nobody triggers its activation condition? I shouldn’t focus on the gates, but rather the houses.

The intrepretation of “hiding the truth”… I need to expand more on this subject. Adding temporary lies. Decreasing accuracy by adding more answers. Delaying the truth. Entrusting over the information to someone else rather than yourself. Whatever isn’t permanent / passive deception (e.g., Godfather, Miller) is always better; more original.

Numbers… So many numbers… Thank goodness I am not working with numbers greater than seven. Perhaps I really should stop working on Time Travel FM. It’s either too complex or too boring if the maximum number of days if Day 100. I should’ve worked up to Day 7 at most. That’s way more manageable and memorable.

Who in the world ever implements prime numbers into a forum mafia setup? :smiley:

One night you might be a peasant. The other night you might be a barkeeper. The unreliability of reality is something players might not adapt well to, but I still wish to see it. Which is why I lowered the complexity for that game. All that’s left is to pray that whoever picks that setup is lenient on the concept of randomness.

2 Likes

infinite damage mtg combo if and only if the twin primes conjecture is true

3 Likes

hamburger

2 Likes

enlightening

2 Likes

two acquaintances of mine have recently informed me that if i was brutally murdered they both wouldn’t look for my killer

3 Likes

/not mean

2 Likes

I wouldn’t look for your killer if you were brutally murdered (/not mean)

6 Likes

times are tough for detectives for atlas’ murder needing witnesses

4 Likes

if anyone on these forums were killed i’d totally look for their murderer that’d be an awesome netflix documentary

6 Likes

sure i can do that

1 Like

i’m holding you to this

3 Likes

i would offer the same to you but i think everyone on here knows where you live; someone who lives closer to you should figure that out

3 Likes

Confirmed: benguinedparbecue does not live near marissa… .im writing dthis down

2 Likes

what if i was the murderer

3 Likes

One university crossed off. Fifve thousand hundred to go

4 Likes

Throw everybody off your track by investigating yourself

1 Like

And of course finding no wrongdoing