20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

god flipside was so ass

1 Like

The routes take away too much from the supposed light-hearted self-aware reality the last 2 games had

1 Like

Okay light-hearted means something else entirely. Is heavy-hearted a word

like the school routes were neat as we got to see some of the shit from her perspective but other than that oh god it sucked

1 Like

Edgily not for below young adults that keeps a comedic vibe

ā€œIf you hang out with these losers again then we canā€™t talk anymore. Before the end of school today Iā€™m doing the decision for you if you donā€™t decideā€

ā€œWhy did I do that, sheā€™s going to hate meā€

And thenā€¦ that scene

1 Like

its fun when people know your Full Name and Place of Work and Cityā€¦ if iā€™m gonna be funny on the internet it damn well better be traceable back to my Identity

7 Likes

not gonna say it just incase some ungodly SEO somehow leads people to FOL when they google me. but its my discord. same as my linkedin url. u should check it out I have myself listed as a ā€œVice President of Financeā€ b/c thatā€™s a paid position I have with a student org but it sounds fancy and I get insane mass recruiter messages well above my pay grade

7 Likes

i enjoy doing that too itā€™s just extra funny for me as statue of limitations has yet to expire

4 Likes

my only crime is being this sexy

5 Likes

and tax evasion

3 Likes

you are at best a 6 based on your posting ability

nope, aleph, the rules are different now. you can be hot AND funny. sorry

1 Like

itā€™s so difficult being so much of both

1 Like

call me Ishmael

i mean you are a 6/10 poster your game has declined

KG on the nets vibes

2 Likes

man KG one of my favs ever. Iā€™d take being KG on the nets bruh still a top 100 player in the world. u more like Little Timmy on Sac Hopper over here

1 Like

his stats donā€™t show up in the box score lil bro got hustle and intangibles

1 Like

true. passes the eye test. first in the gym last out typa guy.

1 Like

give him a g league deal see if he sinks or swims

good culture fit