20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I meowed 3 minutes ago and came back again to meow now

Neowwww

1 Like

nya
meow
purr

Okay time to do the sexist quiz

1 Like

Where’s the quiz

Oh wait that’s the typing one

Idk where the sexist one is but I have a feeling the quiz will consist of “women should be in the kitchen”

I expect both men and women to be opening up the cans of cat food for me

1 Like

I act pathetic and dumb on purpose partly because it amuses me and partly i think to balance my inherent arrogance. I used to have a massive ego, i was super judgemental, i thought everyone was cringe and worse than me and not worth my time. Whenever i found myself in conflict my knee jerk reaction was to assume the other party is at fault and i got angry at them and was rude to them, and thought lowly of them. So the way i act now, polar opposite of what i did, is partly to balance the scales. I tend to repeat the same jokes over and over and overdo stuff. I feel uncomfortable that people think i have underlying honesty when i act silly. I could try breaking the character and no longer acting this way. I was afraid if it would make me relapse back to old behavior but its been a lot of years, maybe i can be normal now. Like fully fully normal. Im afraid of being boring, normal me is quite boring. I wouldnt say irl 80% of the stuff i say online. But i can give it a shot, why not

4 Likes

I act pathetic and dumb on purpose because I’m pathetic(ally cute) and dumb, we are not the same

4 Likes

you guys act?

3 Likes

You are an adorable dweeb

1 Like

@tutuu “normal tutuu” write me a BORINGLY ORDINARY comment on what games you play

1 Like

Master duel and league aram

1 Like

What made you change from a 2metered tall egomaniac

1 Like

to assimilate with the 2 metered tall neurodivergent teenagers

2 Likes

I should get back to working hard on my career. I keep getting distracted by the internet. Its frustrating. Having your career be entirely on your computer is annoying because theres so much distraction everywhere

4 Likes

YOU CAN DO IT TUTUU I BELIEVE IN YOU

4 Likes

okay ill restrict my time on fol. i spend too much time here. talking with my friends is fun but i overdo it. im the top poster of this thread which i dont wanna be. i want … to spend 30 min a day max. so 9:00 pm to 9:30 pm ill allow myself to open fol and talk. otherwise i wont be here. ill try my hardest to not tempt myself

5 Likes

idk if you use discord but delete it if you want to focus lol

1 Like

This is fire :fire: