20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

how and why

1 Like

Also they made virgin an outsider. And actually made it better than actual virgin. And still made it an outsider

Discord Mafia fucking hates host bias

Even completely reasonable host bias

well you see virgin makes the good team lose an execution

1 Like

there was actually a quizbowlcord game once with a 1-shot alignment modpeeker which could be used at any time… that came at the cost of the modpeeked player automatically having (phase number of when modpeek was used) + 2 * (days since) votes on them, with this potentially automatically ending day if that number would ever be past the hammer threshold. if they were town. and the modpeeker getting this debuff if they were mafia. it’s kinda like virgin if you think about it

1 Like

So they made poisons fucking stupid (washerwoman gets a n automatic redcheck if they’re poisoned and it’s still exceedingly easy to tell)
And the virgin thing
And removed nominations and dead votes (but not dead talk)
And nerfed spy into the fucking ground
And made raven keeper public for some fucking reason
And made every other arbitrary thing just random instead
And fixed absolutely nothing that makes longform botc horrible already

No it actually doesn’t

They made virgin just a vengeful lynchpropf vig and it doesn’t even consume the execution
I think?

willow are you sure they’re not just trying to make people botc averse instead of actually hosting a good game?

1 Like

:saluting_face:

2 Likes

Literally every design change they made is fucking baffling

Investigator and librarian learn 3 possibilities instead and washerwoman doesn’t for some reason??

No they’ve hosted Actual botc before

1 Like

They did, however, put this in a different queue because it was empty so

I predict that the washerwoman gets poisoned and this directly leads to the demon dying d1

Oh actually I lied they just get names
And librarian gets 3 names? And no specific role?
And investigator too?

Basically the only thing they left intact is Baron. Which can add the virgin so it barely counts

Mayor is also fucking busted because it’s redirect is random and guranteed (it’s also only one shot but)

…what did they do to soldier

1 Like