20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i love just being nonsensical. i love the idea someone goes home and says “there was this person at work” and that person was me

6 Likes

i remember thinking you were really old because you were, like, 17

4 Likes

yessss i live to be that person at work

4 Likes

19+ is super old, until about 10 months from now where 20+ will be super old

6 Likes

LMAO exactly

1 Like

i mean, you’re not wrong

1 Like

4 months madies and gentelen

1 Like

when I was in high school I was like “fuck yeah playing mashes on my phone/computer during and inbetween class this is dope” and then later I was like “wow that really set me back. not a great habit guys” and now i’m like “if i could do it over again, I would join more mashes and talk to less people”

7 Likes

the duality of man

2 Likes

i was just looking at a bunch of job search things and like apparently 75% of the skills i have mean i should do customer service. :clueless:

1 Like

LMAO

1 Like

CLEARLY i should do social media management. nothing can go wrong

2 Likes

high school was kinda stupid and it sucked thank god i spent so much of it playing forum mafia

7 Likes

you will never be on my level of dropping out because i wanted to play more fm

(this is a lie i actually dropped out as i hated school and wanted tobfucking die every moment i was there)

5 Likes

yea p much

1 Like

fr

1 Like

i didn’t tell cookie thread that depression fucked over my education did i

1 Like

real af

2 Likes

the bad news: i am not going to do all of the plans with schooling that i had before
the good news: i am actually graduating in december. i turn 18 in feb. this means i can leave much earlier. FUCK YEA

5 Likes

the very good news: marissa can no longer claim that she inspired me to go to WSU

3 Likes