20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Well the answer can’t be “neither”

2 Likes

There are people dressed up as knights bearing people up with sticks on campus

1 Like

average day in georgia

1 Like

:georgia:

1 Like

Yknow if you had never heard of Twix and someone introduced you to the whole left / right Twix you would think it’s a genius political satire of corporate marketing (or political alignments or both)
I mean like, the entire joke is that the products are literally identical except for branding, and even then they just say things differently. The commercials frequently feature people who say that they’re identical getting exploded in increasingly ridiculous ways. Like everything about it reads like it’s anti capitalist satire.

But nope it’s a real marketing campaign. By a real company.

Shower thoughts

Okay actually it probably does play on those kinds of things for the marketing

The key differences being that
In a political satire they would show the CEOs making backhand deals to keep it going. Like it would be emphasized that not only are the products the same, the companies are too and are going to stay that way, and that the real enemy is capitalism. That kind of thing

In a marketing campaign it would try to frame it as if the CEOs are the exception to the “good corporate” rule. They’re the only EVIL ones. In a consistent plot line there would be a Good businessman that seeks to unite the corporations to create Just Twix. The CEOs would be framed like Blue/Red Mann from tf2; always in a petty rivalry over stupid bullshit (and Grey Mann is not Grey Mann and instead creates Normal Twix and it’s an inspirational story)
The companies are still identical but the issue isn’t that they’re united under a single banner of “fuck everyone except me” n shit the issue is that they’re not.

The kight novel is using socializaing with the other sex as “immunization” and telling what happens when men and women don’t get “men immunization”

3 Likes

I dont think i have enough woman immunization :sob:

3 Likes

I think you are fine without being immunized, doesn’t seem like you would easily catch a disease

1 Like

Truee i cant remember the last time ive been sick

1 Like

Hahaha silly

Smacks your nose

1 Like

you have enough womanisation

1 Like

enough hoeisation

1 Like

I got an urgent question, do you need your old pill bottle to get a prescription refilled

1 Like

Ok nvm the 3rd google search gave me the answer i needed