24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Life has been pretty crazy for me. Maybe less crazy and more busy idk ive been living literally second by second and it definitely has effects but im addicted to the grind rn

4 Likes

its yap oclock i fear

4 Likes

i’ve basically heard every 20ish y/o man i know make some reference to being on the “grind” too, if its any help

3 Likes

are they on the business grind or the ~business~ grind

2 Likes

Im also on a sigma male grindset. I just fulfilled my daily quota of harassing women online

1 Like

Modern dating standards are very bad. All women want is a strong Chad with lots of money whos mean to them and treats them like shit. They dont want a nice guy like me. Their loss. Every time Ive matched with a woman on dating apps I open up with a Star Wars pick-up line and theyre all confused. Uncultured people. It is a sad commentary on the world that they prefer to watch shows like “Gossip Girl” and “Keeping up with the Kardashians” rather than “Star Wars”, “Attack on Titan” and “Tokyo Ghoul”.

3 Likes

me when i dont have a 12/10 perfect zero imperfection lab made robot humanoid gf who listens to me talk about funger characters like they are barbies

2 Likes

I dont think im similar to May any more. I think im the combination of Marissa + Chloe now. I dont really see the Willow similarity other than the people pleasing thing but I feel like that’s not that big of a trait. At least fmpov

Silviu + Arctic

1 Like

Thats also valid

Oh maybe ill do one of those tierlists where i rank how similar everyone to me is. May did one

My opinion

3 Likes

I think youre insane

2 Likes

Why do you think that?

It appears believing in the shoddy calendar of an ancient civilization isn’t as smart as it sounds

2 Likes

Lessbian MoreSiam

2 Likes

the only thing we are similar on is that we are straight and european lol

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

Am I similar to tutuine? He wants hoes meanwhile I want gardening hoes for tomatos

6 Likes

Stop the cap u dont do physical work u couch potato