24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

despite your frequent attempts to kill us it only keeps unique lines

2 Likes
1 Like

thanks blue and white 0

1 Like

he’s only 130 years old how did he walk on earth with dinosaurs.

are they stupid?

3 Likes

time travel.

3 Likes

chikcen

3 Likes

everyone walked on earth with dinosaurs, they’re like, bones underground and oil? So we do walk with them

3 Likes

i dont walk bones i usually walk dogs

3 Likes

dubu

2 Likes

bro buying things in business sucks ass

why, if I want something, do I need to get a procurement person to submit a request to a planner who submits a PO to a dedicated contact who passes it on to an entirely different middle-man company that then goes and contacts the middle-man company used by the supplier to pass along the PO where it then goes to the supplier’s contact through whatever chain of probably like four people it takes to actually get me the item in question

like I just want a resistor if I punch in my personal credit card to their website it can be on my doorstep tomorrow why in gods name is this so complicated

4 Likes

the dogs have bones checkmate

4 Likes

keep talking and ur mom is gonna have bones also

4 Likes

have you tried denouncing capitalism and living in a hole in the ground

2 Likes

sorry I do in fact need things that I don’t strictly need to survive and so capitalism is kinda required

3 Likes

but the hole in the floor is comfy

3 Likes

what kind of village is this

3 Likes

We ordered parts to prevent an issue and the CEO, who is involved in the process of buying expensive parts, kept telling us the parts were coming soon. 6 months later, the issue we were trying to prevent happen, and the CEO asked us why we didn’t do enough to prevent it. My boss had to then explain to him that we’ve been waiting over 6 months for parts that he said were coming soon. CapEx is always a fucking nightmare.

4 Likes

oh i finally figured out why people are gay

2 Likes

:pipershock:

1 Like

being gay isn’t your choice its mine you’re gay now

4 Likes