24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I don’t think it would need one, it functions semi normally besides winning the game if executed

nyoooo i dont believe youuuuu i bet alephie is very kind and wholesome :blush:

squish?

and if the matsuraid sees their minion being too willing to be executed uh

thats either a mole or a boomdandy lmao

1 Like

you are going to make me vomit

2 Likes

i miss when the rain was more soft instead of just being thumping about half the time it used to be

1 Like

I got soft and thumping rain today.

1 Like

why would the mole win if executed, isn’t the matsu executed players teams lose? would the mole register as evil to that

1 Like

yes

This is lowkey crazy in a few spots but fruit

1 Like

how wholesome

1 Like

Because the mole. Isn’t evil. So they’d win because registering as evil

1 Like

why does the mole not register as evil to their own losecon? are they stupid?

As my options increase, so does the amount of combinations of my powers.

“This one is suited for coverage. That one is suited for speed. This one is suited to give speed. That one is just outright a tank.”

Even though I have not unlocked all options, I have already reached a point where I have to start experimenting combinations. Naturally, I have a personal favorite set that I frequently use, but I know not how future battles will fare if I were to keep using this set.

Perhaps there will be a time when speed is of essence; perhaps this power is not suited for that battle; perhaps filling the earth with the masses is not always the answer.

I am… uneasy with trying out new things, but it is a necessity if I wish to improve myself.

2 Likes

…dumb question: are you talking about yourself?

https://x.com/talkinbaseball_/status/1839388161669239282?s=46&t=ie9tYAMY-DhYKQ1Cbc2Jbw

Mariner bros……

1 Like

is it just tradition for us to have great pitchers and just have the bats be shite

1 Like

i lost all my moneys in blackjack ;-;

i,m homeless now. would anybody let me sleep in their place? please. i have nowhere else to go and its cold outside T_T

1 Like

i think that’s uncharitable. many late 1990s seasons had an elite mariners lineup squandered by shite pitching!

so it’s either
great pitching shite bats
great bats shite pitching

god why was i cursed to be a fan of this team

well that’s uncharitable. during the 70s and 80s, the mariners were completely shite!