24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

hurricane isn’t scary it’s just water and whatever else it’s made of

1 Like

JEWELS AND DRUGS DOES NOT EXIST IT CAN’T HURT ME

wait
jewels and drugs doesn’t feature r kelly?

I was talking about do what u want. the version that appears in my yt recs has r kelly.

1 Like

ok but that song got like dropped from artpop
its not on the album list on spotify and she released a version with christina aguliera which is vastly superior

also to refer to do what u want as the “best song” on artpop is insane

ngl i was just being inflammatory its the only song I could name as being from that album

1 Like

yeah artpop got totally disrespected it’s a commercial flop so most people don’t know about it
but its so good

1 Like

the christina aguilera version is good!! I’ll give you that!!!

i will listen to it bc i like the r kelly one but dont love the fact that its. y know. r kelly

1 Like

this is my rating of artpop

1 Like

also this song got dropped from the album and that makes me very very sad because it is brilliant
this is unreleased and has been for 11 years

whats applause about

She broke her hip while performing and while injured she wanted to perform for her fans & receive applause

this is when she injured it during a performance of one of her BtW songs

1 Like

Can’t get my
Can’t get my
Poker face

lady gaga seems like a pretty cool person

2 Likes

She defended LGBTQ before it was cool

I feel like now I can rate rise of a midwest princess after listening to it multiple times

naked in manhatten maybe 4.5/5, definitely not 5/5
one of my 4.5/5s deserves a 5 star but im not sure what it is
my kink is karma is a solid 4.5/5, probably not a 5 star

2 Likes

if im upgrading a song to 5 star its red wine supernova or pink pony club or super graphic ultra modern girl

1 Like

1 Like

I didnt dream a nightmare tonight that was nice. I dreamt that i was a very powerful werewolf / lion hybrid. I climbed a tall tower as a challenge. I was stronger than everyone and they all feared me. It felt nice.

4 Likes