24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

really

yes and you call them steamed hams despite the fact they are obviously grilled

Not really sure what part you wanted me to confirm. I’ve been close to being alone for a while. The trans stuff has been on my mind for a while. It has isolated me from family and potential friends for a long time. And I’m nowhere capable of being who I wished to be. So I’d rather just accept who I was before

1 Like

All good ones I agree. Chappelle is a queen though you gotta give her a 5-star

3 Likes

no its nothing about that

i just feel like treating friendships like business transactions is a recipe for disaster

I think id go with red wine supernova personally but i dont think theres like a wrong choice

2 Likes

Ah, I don’t know what a friend is. Still waiting to meet one I guess

1 Like

good luck with that

I’m worried about Chappelle though. She’s too real and people are attacking her for it.

3 Likes

me when pop stars

@benguinedparbecue @Icibalus

4 Likes

the people complaining are the type of people to say you should firebomb a walmart and then proceed to not act on their beliefs

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the KCs (Kentucky Chickens)

What did I just walk in on

3 Likes

Yeah they think endorsing Kamala is praxis while Chappelle gives her money from shows to victims of genocide, and declines to perform at the Whitehouse over Gaza. Declining was her second choice, of course. Her first was to perform by reciting Palestinian poetry before her publicist warned her to not fuck with the oval office.

2 Likes

but no my heckin lesser evil voting!!!

Pain

Only pain

1 Like

A permanently online person with half baked ideas is real?

Damn the world has changed a ton ever since I was a kid

Yeah. It’s pretty clear that she’s being honest about her beliefs without having prepared it ahead of time, and isn’t thinking about the consequences strategically. Hence me calling her “real”. Contrast her with Taylor who was strategically apolitical in public for a long time, and was and is deliberate in the ways she speaks politically.

1 Like