24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I can see you viewing that as real. People who want to be ignorant though probably should be real enough to view the situation as not needing their opinion.

I’ve dealt with the terminal online illness a lot

Regrettably, the real world and real people are significantly those with half-baked ideas, yes
Chappell is no exception. Unless you’re talking about music.

You always have the most correct opinions
I’m starting to get concerned

1 Like

(Except on Feminomenon. Sorry not sorry, but that song is outshone by like at least 6 other songs on the album)

She understands that endorsing Kamala is more than stating she’s going to vote for her, and doesn’t want to give an endorsement because of certain policies like Kamala’s stated position on the Israel-Palestine conflict. I think her position is actually quite reasonable, but not stated in a way that was going to be interpreted favorably for her. There are problems on both sides, and if we want a party to change, we have to tell them we’re not going to just blindly to them full-throated support.

1 Like

(I agree and think your ratings on the album are relatively the same as mine as in we agree on which songs are better)

1 Like

People knowing Kamala’s stance on I/P? I’d be shocked because nobody I can talk to seems to be able to restate her comments. She said that both groups have a right to life and liberty. Again if someone being ignorant is them being real, I would just advise them to stop talking. But hey we all have different ideas

that and her position on distancing from fans/the parasocial relationship is not going to help her appeal to the masses

1 Like

Kamala has reiterated multiple times that her position is a two-state solution to the conflict, the importance of the protection of the innocent Palestinian people and the defence of Israel

So the only take someone looking for peace can have? She’s a wild one

wait is it not coming to steam

No politics discussion rule reminder #1,002

4 Likes

I’m about to make it 1003

1 Like

oh lmao

unrelated but i think i get what may was saying about me and people-pleasing that one time

Honestly, I think one of the major reasons I don’t want to keep doing the trans thing is how much I can’t jive with the people who are around trans spaces. I’m not liked by trans people because they aren’t accepting of how I view the world, while the others hate me because I put makeup on and walk all sexy like.

It’s easier to change how I look than how I view the world

can you try removing my heterosexual memories

1 Like

do i need to point to the “actions speak louder than words” sign

I’m not sure how you think it really ties into what I said, but hey