24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

er
available at this moment

oh i’m not free im at a bar drinking as per usual but ill be back in my place around 5pm local

1 Like

id ping kana but she has a tendency to play blue win out of nowhere on like turn 5

(/s)

im a standard girlie at heart. i’ve been working on a deck for awhile that morphed from a Sultai Glarb Midrange pile to a weird BG Delirium Midrange deck. The Swarmweaver and Broodspinner were cards that were not originally on the list, but holy shit are they powerful together. Jenna and I were playtesting, and she was playing WU Tempo with Abhorrent Oculus. She had 4 Haughty Djinn and 3 Abhorrent Oculus in play, and just didn’t have a chance. I had a Swarmweaver in play, and could play another copy from my hand to legend rule it, and then get it back by attacking with Overlord of the Balemurk every turn and then just put 6 2/2 Flying Deathtouchers into play one turn by saccing by Broodspinner. Insane game.

1 Like

cool. whats urs local time again

based

1 Like

ok i lied it’s not really out of nowhere. she just has a tendency to somehow be regarded as the lesser threat

the changes to rotation rules ruined standard for me

that bitch sheoldred belongs in the ground

1 Like

commander is secretly just a survivor game and this is my evidence

this BG deck is the first deck I’ve played without Sheoldred in it since I’ve come back. Sheoldred is just so good.

1 Like

but yes I also hate that it’s 2 years instead of 3 years. genuinely hate it so much

1 Like

survivor? i should run one here

no

you should, however, run mtg

i see no potential problems with this

all im saying is if they were trapped in the computer for as long as sheoldred got to be in standard that chapter of sao would have gone differently…

1 Like

You guys know those copy paste memes that reference a bunch of stuff you don’t know? That’s how I feel

1 Like

blue as a color:

instants as a concept in general:

I will report this forum to osha

1 Like