24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

You should see Metaphor Re:Fantazio’s UI. Its entire presentation is amazing.

My answers do not represent the average Dutch citizen, but rather myself:

• “With all due respect…” - No, I think the other one, but usually I hear / read it as a follow up rather than having the sentence be unfinished.
  • “Perhaps […] I would suggest…” - Yes, but only because it’s not the other one. The result of the saying is “what the Dutch understand”, but what I actually understand is that they don’t agree with my idea. (But yes: Whether we agree to them or not is rather irrelevant or less valued compared to our own opinion.)
  • “Oh, by the way…” - Yes, I think the same.
  • “I was a bit disappointed that…” - No, I think it’s the other one, but not to the point of being upset. (Mainly because I value uncommonly used words, and I don’t use the word “upset” that often.)
  • “Very interesting…” - Yes, I think the same.
  • “Could you consider […]” - No, I think it’s the other one.
  • “Please think […]” - No, I think it’s the other one. It’s rather very rare to see someone use that sentence in the literal form. If I were someone who’s never grown up with sarcasm before, then I can see the point of this entire meme.
  • “I’m sure it’s my fault.” - Yes, I think the same, but for this one intonation matters, because I recognize that it could mean the other one depending on how you say this sentence. If the intonation seems genuine: Yeah, I definitely think the same.
  • “This is an original […]” - No, but it’s also not the other one, because I don’t even understand the sentence in the sense that I never come across such sentence in my daily life. We are at an age where originality equals rediscovery, and “I do not believe I have given the world anything worth rediscovering” and if I did, then I have never received such sentence as response.

Note:

• the other one = What the British mean
  • the same = What the Dutch understand
3 Likes

was playing deadlock

1 Like

which is hype af and also makes sense for the game since theyre like, weirdly similar

1 Like

if they make a singleplayer mode for deadlock it will be like risk of rain i bet

1 Like

Men when a woman is drawn with less form fitting clothing:

3 Likes

i don’t even see the difference

2 Likes

its slightly less shiny

2 Likes

The chest area is shaped differently

3 Likes

theres no difference in the design

2 Likes

the first has the fabric conforming more closely to her chest than in the second

3 Likes

nevermind
i blame willow

3 Likes

@May would agree with me

tutuu why do you want thanos’ daughter to not have an uniboob?

2 Likes

Tutuu, these cards are the same.

1 Like

if you look closely they merged the chest togheter

1 Like

My opinions on anime women clothing are actually the exact opposite of this! I really hate when anime woman clothing looks ill-fitting, like it’s not about being unrealistically fitting it’s about “this looks like a realistic way that clothes would suck”

2 Likes

I don’t care when clothing is revealing. But when it looks like the clothing is UNCOMFORTABLE or fails to be clothing the image makes me mad because I like clothing

4 Likes

actually nvm I didn’t even see her skinwas white i thought she was fully purple

2 Likes

pot of greed got what it deserved

3 Likes