24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

deserved for a radio head fan

2 Likes

When is that starting, btw?

1 Like

attempting to get a full roster of 8 people then i’ll send out a group dm checking when to schedule the draft

will need to start by season tipoff on oct 22

3 Likes

It’s not necessarily about generality here. As a comparison, about 2% of the global population uses a wheelchair. The Americans with Disabilities Act established certain accessibility requirements for buildings, and one is having an alternative to stairs. A common alternative is a ramp. Everyone can still use stairs, but, even though people with wheelchairs are rare, it was required that there be something like a ramp for them to use. Requiring that game hosts (but not anyone else) avoid lynch is a similar kind of calculus. It places a burden (extremely minimal in the case of using a different word) for increased inclusion.

Now of course people in wheelchairs being unable to get into buildings is a different sort of harm, and the harm of using the word lynch (if I recall correctly) was mostly hypothetical. However, the cure here is a tiny burden. It’s so small that it’s practically free. Who cares if it was originally raised in bad faith? The change being made and enforced indicates there was some political will behind it.

3 Likes

i see people liking the post but not joining

curious

2 Likes

i thought basketball was real so im really confused how its all a fantasy

3 Likes

me when people discuss serious topics (i like watching)

3 Likes

i’ve played every single bishock game without knowing any of the lore or twists

burial at sea is my favourite
i will fight people on this

1 Like

OH WAIT SORRY i thought ur talking about nbowie’s post >.>

2 Likes

you’re a terrible watcher then

4 Likes

head empty no thoughts

2 Likes

{4DC84551-8183-4278-8AB6-4148FF0B2A60}
Incredible word spelling

3 Likes

do people not have spell check on or read over their posts twice

1 Like

I assume they spelled it so bad spellcheck couldn’t help them and then gave up

4 Likes

im thinking of getting stardew valley
i dunno why

1 Like

rune factory clears

1 Like

never heard o it

1 Like

ball knowledge all time low how did the forum i live turn into this man

1 Like

no

2 Likes

im sure there are several people here more than willing to explain to you what they’re interested in

did you like calculus 2 by the way?

2 Likes