24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Let’s go

mets?

1 Like

now the diamondbacks have to hope the mets can win again. good luck bub! the mets aren’t trying anymore and the braves are starting chris sale

LOLMETS

dawg im sonfucking drunj

the owner is funny i have family members who used to work for him

also the illegal stuff

you know maybe you are right I shouldn’t drink

1 Like

oh yeah
2024 dnd dropped

I now have very normal thoughts about it like ‘it did very little’ and ‘there was potential that they didn’t really int on’ and ‘this reeks of corporate influence’

3 Likes

not as funny as the former owners who gave bobby bonilla an insane deferred deal because they thought they’d make it back with their madoff investment

1 Like

bro I hate this bitch who takes my pills. What do you mean my monday meds are gone. Like yes its monday but Ive not taken that shit

1 Like

Is the person you are referring to you or someone else? My dad took some of my meds when I was with him over the summer

1 Like

Its me but in the past. presumably. Did i take them yesterday thinking it was today. I dont think I refilled my meds yesterday. I do not remember either of these things but i also still have sunday through tuesday in it so i refilled on saturday or sunday. Help

2 Likes

I got into a fistfight with my brother over him trying to take my meds during august

2 Likes

That was fun

1 Like

It shouldn’t be?? Sweet??

1 Like

sweetness and sugar are overrated

<tutuu voice> you would know you drunkard goblin girl alcoholic. you get thrown out the bar youre so drunk. goblin

5 Likes

YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE AN ALCOHOLIC TO KNOW VODKA SHOULDN’T TASTE LIKE COUGH SYRUP

1 Like

It doesn’t?

dont make me put on the tutuu voice again

2 Likes