24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i used to play solo deathslinger when i played aswell but he was just so slow

1 Like

make a group dm for design?

1 Like

i fucking hate survivor and i fucking hate playing as every killer. except the deathslinger, specifically. this is extra weird because i hate shooters and am really bad at them. except the deathslinger, specifically

1 Like

its probably better on discord

oh by the way im sure you have a significant amount of roles you could tinker with just laying there, if you were inclined to not let anyone involved with the failed mash play

1 Like

sssshhhh. its a secret

it will become much less of a secret if one of them sees a single role from it

geyde will not play anyways

from what i hear cheap vodka tastes something akin to disinfectant and iā€™ve absolutely had cough syrup that tastes like disinfectant

1 Like

kyo might and you might but thatā€™s like two people

This might be my inexperience with cough syrup rather than inexperience with vodka. Iā€™ve had vodka that tastes like disinfectant, I have not had cough syrup that tastes like disinfectant, in fact Iā€™ve never had cough syrup at all

1 Like

brisket

1 Like

People ask me if my desktop wallpaper is Bridget but it is in fact Lily Kitahara from Mahjong Soul

2 Likes

thereā€™s a specific type of cough syrup that they started handing out like candy during the covid era and it tastes absolutely vile

My family hates medicine

1 Like

Something to do with admitting weakness

2 Likes

may i donā€™t think you of all people would need to admit anything

1 Like

It doesnā€™t look thaaat much like her. I mean when I first saw Lily I was like wow bridget lookalike. Bu titā€™s not htat similar. Itā€™s kinda similar. Ok itā€™s pretty similar

3 Likes

See I donā€™t need to admit weakness normally but that doesnā€™t mean I still donā€™t have the habit of never taking OTC medicine

1 Like