24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

It’s not hte same thing I said it’s not hte same thing

1 Like

It’s not talking to a dog

1 Like

oh i thought u said it was the lying voice in a dodging the question way

1 Like

No it’s really just more of a fact that when you first meet a guy and they’re named fucking RussianCommunist it tends to be a Man Of Some Variety and so that specific part of that impression has lasted a while especially given the “what the fuck is your actual gender” and also the fact that i have neither seen direct evidence nor have i thought about it beyond the surface level.

if you’re ok with any pronouns its ok to continue being vague but i also. don’t know what your actual pronouns are. which is a slight issue sometimes. so if its just “mystery” then im fine

1 Like

I remember literally nothing else about you from that era btw

2 Likes

Thinking about it i also never saw this forceful cheery voice from men and only from women irl. I preferred it over the cold bluntness / toxicity id get from men when theyre unhappy with me

1 Like

just that specific bit

1 Like

hey i was dumb and young once too

2 Likes

yea fair

1 Like

i was gonna say like. 14 year old edgy boy but that was a bit too specific

2 Likes

I love when people are straightforward with me I don’t care if the straightforward is “I don’t like you”

2 Likes

If you don’t like me then make our interactions as short as possible. Just answer my question so we can both leave the interaction. Don’t waste my time

2 Likes

see the problem with me is that if people are being straightforward about being my friend in any capacity my brain overanalyzes it and overthinks it to the point where. You can see where this is going

and if theey just say “yeah i don’t like you”. well that has only happened in memory with people who i did think were friends so idk

1 Like

if youre asking ive told you

im a girl
people can call me anything if they want. i tend not to care because people who do that aren’t particularly acquaintances or closer of mine

3 Likes

you see perry the platypus. I have trust issues

2 Likes

ok cool :+1:

2 Likes

either this will be immensely helpful or i will promptly immediately forget

1 Like

And not listing your pronouns causes people in mafia to inadvertently out themselves as the announcer by he/himming you…

4 Likes

you know only by saying this did it occur to me that that’s what people are (sometimes) talking about when they say trust issues

1 Like

the smash bros announcer?

1 Like