24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

eight, even

as named in hit kanye west song ā€œBarry Bondsā€ (ft. Lil Wayne)

good night fortress of pies

1 Like

@tutuu

i donā€™t want a lot for christmas

1 Like

i should listen to graduation Iā€™ve only listened to late registration

itā€™s definitely the worst of the trilogy but then again itā€™s like still great
still top 99.9% of all albums all time

for me, Worm is such that every time I open up and reread one chapter, even to this day, it very quickly turns into rereading one or more big chunks

while Ward was hard to get through while keeping my interest

I can see why as a writer Wildbow would be like more proud of Ward n stuff but as a reader Iā€™m just not nearly as invested in his newer direction

and thatā€™s okay I still have Worm to go back to :slight_smile:

1 Like

good morning has been my alarm since i started college because i thought good morning kanye was very funny

1 Like

same

Ward had some pretty horrifically bad pacing problems, which imo were largely just made worse by the format of the story (serialization)

2 Likes

serialization is cringe

1 Like

orange can you recommend me a book iā€™m currently building a backlog

trying to read a book a month

ye iā€™m more of a fan of batched releases, like rather than releasing 4k words twice a week, why not release 25k words When Itā€™s Done

worm

yeah like gimme a full like arc every 2-3 months than snippets twice a week

1 Like

green eggs and harm goes really hard. tried oh the places youll go by the same author bc i had heard its good but the words were a bit too big. idk what level ur at tho

4 Likes

anything other than worm or associated works youā€™d recommend

will check em out

1 Like

real

a Thing im reading just dropped 50k words in the past 2 weeks after 9 months of no updates and let me tell you im eating EXTREMELY good

1 Like

thing?

John Carpenterā€™s The Thing (1982)?