24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

2?

2 Likes

Also mayyyyyyy

arent you like 20

I donā€™t wanna send the message but I gottaaa

2 Likes

so like 20

see I consider that very quintessential ā€œbeing 16ā€ thats just me

2 Likes

but I get to drink legally

2 Likes

For #10, correct! They list the pKa values here, so you can infer thatā€™s important to where the equilibrium lies. Two of the reactions have the higher pKa on the right, two of them have the higher pKa on the left, so you donā€™t need to know anything at all about which way the relation works, you just have to guess that it exists.

1 Like

how good are you at taking midterms

Send it ASAP cause it only gets worse the later you send it. Sending it now is the best possible outcome you can get

1 Like

Bad

i canā€™t imagine you surviving anything with an alcohol content higher than 5%

Iā€™ll send it at 7:58 (Iā€™m scheduled at 8)

Youā€™re answering A for the second one. Keep in mind that there is only one correct answer to these. Keep in mind that ā€œthe larger the surface area, the weaker the IMFsā€ and ā€œthe smaller the surface area, the smaller the IMFsā€ are the exact same answer and thus cannot both simultaneously be true. Try again

1 Like

Iā€™m litten Iā€™ll survive anything out of spite

2 Likes

break out the everclear

2 Likes

fuck this stupid bullshit quiz bruh. intermolecular forces gay asf donā€™t even matter. letā€™s talk about the ACTUAL important IMF

2 Likes

When people think of litten in what world do you think Iā€™ll let a little alcohol kill me

iā€™m doing sample tests to prepare for the math gre and like. itā€™s all multiple choice. the early ones are the easiest, the middle ones are fucking difficult because they expect you to like. know things. and the late ones are you either know a trick to do them or you donā€™t. and if you know that trick/can cheese the multiple choice (which certainly seems more cheesable in the late questions) they actually end up being easier than the middle questions

1 Like