24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I don’t get people who say “you will have the same taste in music as you did at 14”. 14 year old would hear this music and call me words I cannot repeat on fortress of lortress. And i’d be like, buddy, you have no idea

2 Likes

Youtube what the FUCK is this bullshit. WHO DO YOU THINK I AM

5 Likes

“SHKRELI PLANET” IM SORRY???

2 Likes

wahhh wahhh people ratted on me for unethical business practices

cope seethe mald

4 Likes

hello doctor

Martin Shkreli is a son of a bitch
When i finish making fun of him
I bounce on my boy’s dick

1 Like

math nerds, tell me, do you ACTUALLY understand the math in this video? It starts easy enough to understand but I always get lost every time i rewatch it

2 Likes

I KNOW this is the fake one Gar told me about it

1 Like

Is May October just a yearly tradition now

ik im repping mets because of post season

once someone gives me a mariners hat and the mets are eliminated im swapping to that

1 Like

Has It Not Occurred To You That Shkreli Must Have Spawned Somewhere? Given His Alien Nature I Can Think Of No Better Place For His Origin

1 Like

also just realized with ur pronouns you have et al

insane

1 Like

You know, the other ones

1 Like

I’d write “any” but usually I don’t cause people just theythem that. If you list them all out people give more variety

2 Likes

Pronouns optimisations and such

2 Likes

i wish i was a pirate and be free

“do what you want coz a pirate is free” lyric i heard from lazy town song “you are a pirate”

im trying to figure out what sports team this hat is supposed to be for

it has a red brim and blue base but the pixels on the top are whiteish in a reverse L

1 Like

When i was a kid i didnt have internet and i spent all day fantasizing about fighting dragons and soldiers and ninjas and my day dreams always ended with them taking me prisoner. It made me feel very safe

2 Likes

my lawyer has advised me not to give testimony

1 Like