24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

yeah that’s your lowest silly

imagine if we had the raw power of chimpanzees and the intelligence of people we would be unstoppable

1 Like

werent neandarthals really smart or something

1 Like

smarter than us. we’re basically in a planet of the apes plot

1 Like

yeah i think they only died off because they needed too much food if my hystory doesnt fail me

1 Like

we should bring neandarthals back it would be epic

I remember watching a wired video about it. They could be practical but were limited at intelligence, but still could use it.

By the way I think they used to eat tree bark (this is why we developed an appendix even though it phased out from its original purpose in present day)

3 Likes

I forget. I think so? I think ur right. We exterminated them because they were less social and never invented ranged weaponry (atlatl) because they were bigger and stronger and never needed it. So we swarmed them with ranged units

2 Likes

might just be a random mishmash or some obscure High-A MILB team

1 Like

All male neanderthals were killed but some female ones were spared iirc there was evidence that they mixed with homo sapiens

1 Like

i mean its not against the rules to kill someone right? so like why would they ban u

4 Likes

its cheating in mafia

3 Likes

where in the FM rules does it say you cant kill other players
u cant threaten them ofc but like what if it happens

4 Likes

its disabling them so they can’t play
thats clearly causing somebody else to break the rules of no slanking

3 Likes

Most normal mafia players :sob::sob::sob:

their problem?

3 Likes

By the way I find radiocarbon dating and tree-ring dating to be really interesting.

1 Like

if their car accidentaly flies into a tree then it’s their problem they cannot play

2 Likes

i mean its not my fault they’re slanking? like if somebody ated towards me bc i upset them that isnt my fault for their ATE

3 Likes