24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Yes, but also you should probably educate yourself. I liked this site when I was first researching various drugs myself.

Doctors have varying levels of interest in trans care, and WPATH/Endocrine guidelines are certainly safe for most people and their effectiveness is improving over time, but idk I feel pretty strongly that you should have some opinion on the drugs you’re taking when it comes to HRT.

Gotta drive tho, can talk more later if you’re interested.

4 Likes

i want to become professor in transfeminine science

1 Like

goals differ between people tho which is the main thing, so saying “this medicine is better” doesn’t really work bc the goal of the person taking the medicine always differs. for example i feel like a ton of people swear up and down about how good prog is, but it just isn’t what I want and i dont think it will make me look how I want to look. prog isnt a bad medicine bc of this, it isnt a good medicine bc of this. it just isn’t how I want to do things and nobody should be swearing up and down by how they want to do things. as long as people understand how a certain medication will affect their body (which like ya u should know)

1 Like

unserious franchise
https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1845880372036358278

2 Likes

killing self status

BACK ON!!

(joking)

manifesting aidan hutchinson’s injury getting magically transferred to deshaun watson :pray:

1 Like

SNAP WATSONS ACL AND MY LIFE IS YOURS

1 Like

i think financially speaking browns fans have to hope he gets theismanned

1 Like

actually do em like football players ended up in the early 1900s

dead

life changing injury for watson prayer circle god willing

jameis has a 300 yard passing game more recently than deshaun omegalul

1 Like

CRABMAN

https://x.com/north_korean_bb/status/1833599700249022478?s=46&t=ie9tYAMY-DhYKQ1Cbc2Jbw

I looked on their About Me page and one woman “has an intense interest in evidence-based medicine and adherence to the scientific method” - which should take into account the patient’s beliefs
hopefully at least, I haven’t checked her articles

1 Like

i haven’t looked in the page much im more so talking about people be like “this medicine is the best! this is the one you should 100% take!” bc its very personalizied and so saying there is an objective “best medicine” is false (imo)

1 Like

the website does seem informative and cool

1 Like

oh yeah true

Man, FoL burns through my phone charge.

2 Likes

think your phone might just suck ass

or are you using the discourse app

Using Safari.