24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I do love the random anecdotal stuffs. I take boron because it’s supposed to maybe maximize free e. no idea if that means anything but it cant hurt

1 Like

You’d think he’d be in somewhere like Dallas though. I know girls that flew there specifically to see him, and there’s a huge waiting list. It’s insane.

1 Like

I tried taking Selenium and CoQ10 supplements for a bit lol

1 Like

society

next step is to be like one person on 4chan and take an insane concoction of bullshit for 9 months to simulate pregnancy

i assumed you were saying the opposite bc you were saying “you should have some opinion on the drugs you’re taking” rather than like “you should know what the drugs you’re taking do”

1 Like

Well, I think that generally education precedes opinion, but ymmv

1 Like

well like, yeah, but education doesn’t necessairly mean “i have an opinion on this”

like the only opinion I think is important for people to have is “i think this will help me achieve my goals”.

1 Like

Sis, we are a controversial marginalized group with a long history and contemporary examples of doctors being either not invested in trans care or actively opposed to it. There are not enough studies* done on our care to know what the best concoction of drugs (most of which are being used off-label) are, and we should be keeping up with the science a bit for our own health and safety. When I first went on HRT, I went into the office, and had a discussion with my doctor about what treatment was best for me. We discussed different AAs and ways of taking E, and the pros/cons. I had educated myself, and was able to have an actual conversation where I felt confident in what I was taking and why. Idk, it kinda sucks to feel like we have to be skeptical of doctors, but we do need to have a bare minimum of skepticism towards doctors.

*There is however a large body of evidence to support that transitioning is extremely beneficial for trans people’s mental well-being. I am specifically referring to studies about maximizing gains lol

1 Like

i think we are just having an argument over semantics bc i just see that as being educated not neccesairly having opinions

1 Like

Sure. I’ll specify then and say I think we should have an educated opinion on the drugs we’re taking.

1 Like

I have a zynformed opinion on all of the drugs I am zyngesting. i’m being zyncere here, I think long and hard before i pop a thomas jefferzyn

3 Likes

Do you watch Good Work videos on YouTube

1 Like

yes i do

i LOVE good work, although I got in on the zyn meme game a litttttle earleir

2 Likes

Jenna does too and she got me into it. It seems like your shit. Also not surprised you were into zyn memes before then

2 Likes

i tried zyns

they’re alright

still prefer smoking

1 Like

1 Like

gazebo

2 Likes