24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Smaller than other dromaeosaurids like Deinonychus and Achillobator , Velociraptor was about 1.8–2.07 m (4.9–6.8 ft) long with a body mass around 64.1–90.7 kg (141–199 lb). It nevertheless shared many of the same anatomical features. It was a bipedal, feathered carnivore with a long tail and an enlarged sickle-shaped claw on each hindfoot, which is thought to have been used to tackle and restrain prey. Velociraptor can be distinguished from other dromaeosaurids by its long and low skull, with an upturned snout.

ah, wikipedia

the most trusted of sources

you heard me

Silly pushover litten. You shouldnt be a pushover. Im the opposite of a pushover. If it was me id tell my boss to go fuck himself and then id invite his wife on a date

hey tutuu you should go do your work

1 Like

My boss just said if I don’t show up in thirty minutes he will fire me
lol

I’m so less stressed now I’m happy

1 Like

good luck with that

1 Like

I don’t know how much to stress just how easy he made my life

1 Like

I’m very spiteful as a person

1 Like

So ur not showing up right?

Wild how they just discard you. No 2 week notice no nothing. I think only in america u can instantly get fired or quit

I hope you feel better now :heart: that job sounded like a nightmare for you

1 Like

i just remembered theres stuff like turkey flavoured drinks for thanksgiving and i kinda want one now

1 Like

No I’m not showing up lol

1 Like

Do u collect some benefits from getting fired? U mentioned something like that. Or they have to pay more, or something like that

1 Like

you’re fired

1 Like

no benefits

2 Likes

u can sometimes get a severance package if u get laid off but idk about fired

1 Like

Wow so getting fired isn’t instantaneous?

2 Likes

Maybe in some jobs it is. When i quit as hotel receptionist i couldnt just up and leave

1 Like

I wonder when USA will not be a megafructosed country

2 Likes