24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Oh have you noticed

1 Like

not even in the “I end up just abandoning it” way
in the “I cannot stop trying to perfect it” way

a lil’ bit

she just like me

1 Like

me when i have to force myself to stop making changes to virtuous

i predicted it would be very hard to stop icet from reworking every role 5 more times and maybe making them worse idk
but actually it turns out that he burnt out of hosting/design. i think

Okay I do that but I also both have a tendency to Forget about projects and to get distracted by shiny things and work on them instead
For example, while planning tom york I got distracted and started planning a DAW instead

1 Like

yea ok so its both

You know how cool audio manipulation is???

1 Like

Honestly atp all id really wanna do is make some of the very boring scum not boring

1 Like

If I’m to host a game here it’d probably be one of my plug n play semi opens. Like the version of alternate universe town of salem ranked with the antimassclaim roles

yea

i did rework thaumaturge for triple threat and that’s the big one off the top of my head so

Theoretically I am okay at developing setups. Maybe a little sadistic

do we force lilith into the descent of the republic mines

Ishmael theyre having this conversation both in cookie thread and discord. They’re having it twice at the same time

1 Like

Oh so tarot cards

2 Likes

That is a super cool theme yeah

1 Like

smh i see how it is

yep

2 Likes

i called it the episode because it reminded me of town of salem episodes which used that as a system. Also because uh. funny fact. I have a game in my backlogs called The Episode which is based around tarot

2 Likes