24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Same :heart_eyes:

Who wants to join my poly chicks harem?

Requirements:

• must be 22+
  • must be woman (optional)
4 Likes

Tutuu showing more responsibility than most big Youtubers.

2 Likes

do you accept cats
instead of any relationship will you just pet and feed me and sometimes I’ll bring you a dead rat

3 Likes

3 Likes

And youll crash my car every month

2 Likes

mind you if al gore or bush go into presidency those planes still hit the towers they aint doing much that first term

5 Likes

1 Like

they basically are guarateed a second term tho

3 Likes

a president who handles a disaster is basically given a second term for free*

*must also buy WAR: The Real Life Game

2 Likes

real af of you

4 Likes

50 dollars is 50 dollars (id put on the maid suit for that too)

Its dress not suit isnt it

oh right i forget ur young

here

3 Likes

I know of the bush and gore stuff yes

3 Likes

It’s hard to argue that it’s not unusual when the election was that close and nothing has ever been that close before

4 Likes

and this is why elections should not be close

smile

1 Like

it’s still a good video tbh

yeah and then in our timeline we proceeded to get obama
in their timeline that would be proceeding 4 terms straight of democrat. The war on terror probably still happens too so democrats are alot weaker going into 2008. That combined with the fact that obama, famously is black makes it entirely possible they play a safer canidate. Like Hillary Clinton. And I’ll be real I dont think hillary clinton gets very far. Theres also the equally hilarious chance of JOE BIDEN 2008 BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

moderators dont be mean to me im alt history crafting not politicsing. I am not discussing the ethics or policy of these people

5 Likes

you’d think that the election with the CONVICTED FELON [and literally any other title you could give him] wouldn’t be close but for some reason it is

How much longer should we suffer now

1 Like