24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

list of folers with mandatory ethics training to continue their station

-italy
-tutuu

3 Likes

i wont take them seriously
bet i could destroy the exam im fucking goated

2 Likes

why am i not on the mandatory ethics training thing

1 Like

truthfully it isnt math is easy if you just do it yknow

yall just overcomplicate things

trust me i passed my math exam on the bare minimum score

it would probably have something to do with forcing somebody to do something theyre already doing being at best useless

1 Like

clearly you’ve never been in an bureaucracy

1 Like

that is very irrelevant considering i am a tyrant

how do you except your tyranny to be carried out
vibes?

heres some light literature reading if youre interested!

i think its just a function of the word “racist” being a word that instantly evokes certain pictures and emotions that do not encompass the entirety of racism, or even necessarily reflect it. people call that a buzzword.

racists don’t call themselves racist and probably don’t think themselves of as racist
because they miss the point of the word “racist”
in their heads “racist” is arbitrarily assigned to people with little actual evidence or reason. not even in a “woke mob” way though it sometimes is, more like in a “only the most extreme of cases can prove someone is racist” way
but usually the people asking them if they’re racist or calling them racist don’t actually mean “did you hate crime a black person” they mean a much more broad version. the specifics of which i can’t say because it varies, but it is definitely way more broard
and, typically, when people directly accuse them of being racist they basically think “no my thing i just said isn’t racist” with the implication being that it’s not racist because it’s not a literal hate crime or something on that level.
what they said is usually still racist but they go “no my arguments for [like, redlining or something] aren’t racist”
and through translation into what they actually say it generally goes into “im not racist because the reason you would call me racist isn’t valid” with an explanation which goes into “i’m not racist, here is my racist argument”
and when someone asks them if they’re racist a very similar reaction happens (frequently because it reads like an accusation to them but also for other reasons) and they end up saying “i’m not racist, but racism”

sometimes they do think of themselves as racist in which case they don’t call themselves racist because they’re just lying to save face but that’s another topic

1 Like

Math up to 10th grade is not complicated, this does not mean math is never complicated if you’re taking it at university (though the base math classes everybody takes are not complicated)

1 Like

forgot my calculator to my 10th grade maths exam so instead of asking for one (they were in the front) my stubborn ass decided i would do maths by drawing on my palm

i passed

i have so much brain damage it goes back to me being a genious

2 Likes

anyways

ok have fun administering all the courts unless you are bringing back the bloody code

1 Like

im on my wallposting arc im having so many random thoughts. i have a lovehate relationship with this aspect of ADHD

wall post on bofa

1 Like

bofadeeznuts

i did for college i had a 9/10 score if i remember correctly i was kinda surprised by how easy it was but i was also kinda honed in in doing well at school stuff

college is the same as uni for us btw

2 Likes

gottem

1 Like