24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i wish people happy birthday when its their birthday (for them) no matter what

3 Likes

I am an American in EST and therefore have the complete, unchecked, and divine authority to say that because it is not the 18th here, it is not Daeron’s birthday here.
Your fines for unlawfully wishing someone on their birthday when it isn’t their birthday shall appear in your mailbox within the next 4 to 60 business days.

9 Likes

someones not afraid of the time portal that transports them to their location 332 years ago

6 Likes

timecop coming to ash’s location

1 Like

Timecop also coming to atlas for using time travel improperly

1 Like

officer it never even happened. if you’d step through that portal again-

2 Likes

battle bus

2 Likes

*EDT :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Potato, tomato.

1 Like

It’s a whole hour different…
Imagine if you went on a video call with someone in a different country that is 13 hours off from you. You could be taking away an hour of their sleep!

2 Likes

Pretty much anyone that I would video call isn’t sleeping anyways, regardless of me calling them.

In Finance World though I think this would be more of an issue :))

1 Like

In Finance World, no one ever sleeps.

1 Like

Say it’s the day where the time changes i forgot what it’s called
then what if you screw it up then
that would be bad!

1 Like

The Finance People where you are (the builiding) left at like 5 pm :)

1 Like

when i get the time and need to read I’ll read life and death (twilight genderswapped) vampire and werewolf mommies fighting over a loser guy sounds like good fiction (i also heard it’s good apparently)

3 Likes

loser

3 Likes

Strawberry macaron + dried basil . Good flavour

1 Like

have u guys tried raw instant ramen noodles like a bag of chips? u crush them in the pack, you open, you unload the seasoning, shake the packet, and then you enjoy. like a bag of chips. crunchy. yum yum

Have u tried dodging this fist

:facepunch:

2 Likes