24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

@katze why would you post this

1 Like
Additional (later) Worm spoilers

You started naming additional even more overpowered Mafia players and completely neglected to tack Contessa to this list.

More relevant spoilers (actually addressing the topic)

Coil might have the perfect social game, but only within the specific moment since he canā€™t maintain dozens of collapsible realities at once. This is far less punishing as town ā€” heā€™d likely be nightkilled every game nigh immediately and thatā€™s fine, I donā€™t imagine he could really stop evil from trying most of the time.
As Mafia, his actions would still leave behind spew which town would read in the later days in either realities. Coilā€™s slot would still be scrutinised and questioned, and heā€™d be stuck between major branching decisions (maintaining two independent scenarios all game, like bussing/supporting), versus nightly kill actions or daily strategies in the short term. This power would be far more prevalent in a mash where minute decisions occur all the time, but I donā€™t think itā€™d be all that broken in a (competitively ranked) standard game.

1 Like
Summary

actually, now that you mention mashes, dude could easily ITA the deepest wolf, without fail, every game. And, actually, use that to solve the literal entire game (just ITA every single playter in an alternate reality until they all hit)

2 Likes
Summary

and yes, contessa wins literally any worm powerscale ever, which is why I didnt mention her. because lol

2 Likes
Well, actually

By technical definition, Jackā€™s secondary ability might just result in both Coil and Contessa, as well as everyone else you listed, in never being willing to execute him (if you considered that abilityā€™s influence extending to a pretend game, which it canonically most certainly would not).

1 Like

You fuckers are gonna make me actually read it I have like so many other books I need to read come on

2 Likes

read worm

2 Likes

Do not read Worm.
(Reverse psychology.)

3 Likes

Instead of reading worm just try piecing it together by reading fanfiction. Itā€™s basically the same thing.

2 Likes

tumblr_73b68a1b0bf5a0debb9b39bbea100684_85885248_500

5 Likes

I just thought about how thereā€™s probably cats who want to read books and got sadā€¦

3 Likes

Imagine having the potential to be one of the greatest mathematicians of all time and youā€™re born as a cat. And you can feel the restrictions of your kitten brain and kitten abilities and you long for something moreā€¦ so sad no cure

2 Likes

People talk about being sad theyā€™re not born a cat and to some degree I understand it but like literally. Learning and knowing is the only thing I want out of life. I cannot feel jealous for osmething which gets to learn and know lessā€¦

2 Likes

Basically just describing meā€¦ :pensive:

I officially got the first Result of my research back today and Iā€™m very happy. Itā€™s only one data point. Because it takes like 6.5 hours for the computer to run these things. However that means the others are very easy to obtain because itā€™s just the same thing again

:confetti_ball: yippee

I was dwelling on the premise of consciousness a few months ago, wondering why my thoughts occupied my head in particular; why didnā€™t I see out anotherā€™s eyes? An alternative idea my ruminations reached was that consciousness couldā€™ve been a sprout from an energy hive mind given mortal fleshā€¦ and realised that just recreated the circle of buddhism and scratched it off the list.

2 Likes

Had same thoughts

people are miserable in their life and expect that being simple minded will take away the pain

only the alcohol will

start drinking

1 Like