24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

more worm

The way I think jack’s secondary would play out in this case is that he would never end up playing a mafia game with contessa and coil to begin with

2 Likes

you all sound like a group of very productive crows

1 Like

That kind of question has the vibes of like “my {spouse of the opposite gender} and I saw you from across the bar and really dig your vibe.” Unicorn hunters

3 Likes

is that the term?

me every time i see a woman (i am a lesbian)

Idk. I know the term is unicorn for a bisexual woman willing to be the third in an otherwise monogamous heterosexual relationship.

2 Likes

yea ok fair i get the idea

do people hate that because often they’ll want a lesbian to do the, you know, bisexual thing or is it for some other reason
i don’t actually know. im a lesbian and obviously im going to stay away from that stuff because it, you know, involves sex involving men. and also straight people :roll_eyes:

is it just because its straight people who really don’t get it

not-discord link because this meme will self-destruct in two days

Caw caw

4 Likes

I knew a girl who was a swer both pre and post transition, and dreaded whenever she had a straight couple as clients because more often than not it was a desperate bid to save or spice up their failing relationship. Like apparently someone started crying more than once. Not good stuff lol

2 Likes

tl;dr im gay

Yea ok that tracks

straight people don’t get pressured by society into marrying early and then quickly discover that you hate your spouse or at least being in a romatnic relationship with them challenge (impossible)

1 Like

Is that a thing in the us lol

i think its funny how people will talk about how half of all marriages end in divorce as if the issue is not the “people are getting into bad marriages” its the divorce that’s the problem to them lmao

2 Likes

very much so
see: half of all marriages end in divorce

1 Like

I mean the pressure into getting married

2 Likes

very much so
see: half of all marriages ending in divorce

might just be a utah mormon culture thing tho

where’s the meme that’s like
boomers: no gay marriage
millenials: gay marriage