24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

yea lol

It’s a discord bot you can play with friends technically

2 Likes

I’m so sad I grinder so hard for that

gender is my city

context is my queen

4 Likes

I just spent ten dollars to buy more pets to repent

had the bright idea of Literally building a cave. Inside another cave. I’ve been slowly but surely terraforming the surface (the surface was a small hill with a crack showing the massive cave underneath) to be bigger and hide the cave underneath so I can use it as a point in the catacombs. Currently the only entrance to the catacombs is an abandoned mineshaft (you can barely make out the broken lift in the water)

1 Like

list of players i desperately wish get joe theismanned:
deshaun watson - for the world’s sake
tua tagavailoa - for his sake

2 Likes

Read this as “the is man” rather than a last name.

1 Like

cannot understate that bro suffered his third on field concussion in three years and plans on playing again in like a week. it would genuinely be better for him to suffer a career ending injury to his leg then for something to inevitably happen to his head

1 Like

tua is on track to be the first actual case of “his head just did that”

1 Like

“not gay”

Okay so I either quit or was fired I’m unsure which one of the ones my manager told the store but regardless I’m no longer working there…except…

The assistant store manager called me and told me they would like to talk in person about whether they could find a different position for me in a different department. I’m pretty sure this is the same person who came to me during one of my shifts early and told me that they know my manager is a lot and that they would be okay with having me transfer if it doesn’t work out

in a way, that would be very funny yes

2 Likes

My story is I was clearly fired as I was told by my manager that if I didn’t come in, in thirty minutes, I wouldn’t be working there anymore and I didn’t come in because I needed to get my car fixed and I would have to talk to the car fix place and then I would need to go to school, which, would involve me not sleeping for an unsustainable amount of time (also I would lose money via Uber anyway) so

I’m going to try for a day time position maybe

2 Likes

Problem is I might run into my manager anyway…which, would be funny anyway

1 Like

please i need to be able to watch browns games

So I tried a cheese board
Suffice to say the smell of blue cheese wasn’t the best but honestly after you got the initial whiff it was mostly gone
I did try it, it was very strong, but it wasn’t for me. I didn’t need to spit it out.
Brie on the other hand? Fucking dreadful. Do not recommend.

2 Likes

ohhhhh wine and cheese daaaaaarling

2 Likes

did you have wine with it

No.

It was also specifically a Scottish cheese board.